19 May 2009

gchatz w/ john

john: you know those birthday banners made up of individual foil covered letters strung together?
me: yes
john: i'm trying to find out if you can purchase the individual letters, and string them together yourself
but i don't know how to search for them
or if that exists
but it should
me: what do you want to spell
if you dont mind my asking
john: i want them so i could spell most anything
it's nothing specific
me: ah
john: just an idea i've had for a while and never done anything about
me: instead of using 'foil colored'
maybe try 'metallic'
john: well, "jointed banner letters" got me the closest.
apparently that's the true product name
me: do you ever wonder
how it is possible that you are so inept and how i always manage to be able to do everything you cant?
in a matter of minutes at that
BAM!
john: you know what
when i get them, i'm going to make you a big ol banner that reads "FUCK YOU"
how would you like that?
me: i would love that
john: well good, 'cause you're going to get it

1 comment:

Blake said...

This is really funny

 
Pin It