03 June 2009

french open gchatz

gchatting while simulwatching the french open makes me ctm.

me: watching the french now?
Emily: no, but I'll turn it on right this second
me: serena just took the second set
Emily: good shot!
that's what I play like, so watch out
me: oh boy
this russian bulldyke is a real pain in my ass
Emily: damn serena
lock it up
me: tighten up
ugh
too high!
Emily: oh.no.!
me: serenA!
Emily: FUCK
holy hell
me: nice
Emily: now she's stalling with the shoe laces
wow niiiiiccee
me: right around her
Emily: helluva hustle
me: ope!
Emily: whoops!
me: right AT her
body shot
Emily: almost
me: ugh she couldve GOTTEN that
Emily: wipe that grin off your FACE
smug b
me: who's smiling NOW
come on serena!
BREAK her!
Emily: yeah!
me: shew
Emily: pull it out, s
fuck
me: you can DO this
Emily: yes!
me: yesssssssss
Emily: that's what I like to see
me: PEW!
Emily: make her slide all over the damn place
break her!
me: take her DOWN!!!
Emily: rip her to PIECES!
me: oh f matchpoint
c'mon!!!!!
me: yes!
still alive!
Emily: thank gawd
get it, s!
me: let?
Emily: fuck
me: f that s
Emily: let
ace her
me: YAYAYAYAY!!!
Emily: hell yeah!!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me: ACE!!!!!!!
Emily: ace!

serena ended up losing. ;(




No comments:

 
Pin It