09 September 2009

gchatz w/ john

john: um, that beatles rock band commercial freaks me out too
when they have that close up on john lennon's messed up digitally inserted face, he looks like a serial killer
me: totes
its so weird
and on vh1 theyve been having all these obscure musicians talking about how the beatles are their favorite band
that's ridic
nobody's favorite is the beatles
john: people just say that
me: that's like saying michael jackson is your favorite
or elvis is your favorite
boooooooooooring
john: it's like saying chocolate is your favorite.
everyone likes chocolate
me: thats like saying the internet is your favorite
or walking is your favorite
john: have a freaking identity
for god's sake
why don't they just grow a pair
me: speaking of god
god's my favorite
john: i'm a huge fan of god's work
really strong stuff
me: ugh
john: ugh


No comments:

 
Pin It