23 November 2009

someone's going to pay for this!!


Watch CBS News Videos Online

tragedy struck today when someone threw a ham at paula deen's face!!! when i find out who's responsible for this, there will be hell to pay.

While tossing hams and turkeys, a misguided thrown ham hit Deen in the face, but that didn’t sideline her from the topic at hand.

"I think it might have hit maybe just right where, I thought it busted my lip, but it didn't," said Deen.

While Deen managed to escape visible injury, she did say the area around her nose hurt.

"I just got hit with a hog so what do I expect said Deen through laughter. "Ran head on to a hog."
(via)

you be careful out there, paula! 

thx dale!

3 comments:

g.animalz said...

paula deen, food star, AND A WHOLE LOT MORE.

protect your money maker, girl.

joel said...

"i always send somebody out fuh a haym"

joel said...

i just looked back at this and lol'ed all over again

 
Pin It