15 June 2010

getting ready for friday


kylie and i had a brief conversation today about the importance of the USA v Slovenia game on friday, so i decided to go ahead and pick my American futbol favorite. i just wanted to make sure i start putting out the vibe early.

you already know my french favorite, my former french favorite, kylie's favorite, and my overall futbol favorite. now im proud to annouce, BENNY FEILHABER, my aMeRiCaN fUtBoL FaVoRiTe. Benny is a jewish capricorn, who was born in Brazil (you know what that means) and moved to Scarsdale when he was 6. He also loves Jordin Sparks (evidence below). i feel like that is all i really need to say by way of explanation. click here for the interview magazine profile. now you pick your favorite.


Benny Feilhaber mimes No Air
Uploaded by Awsmsteph. - More professional, college and classic sports videos.

2 comments:

kylie said...

that video makes my skin crawl with discomfort.

joel said...

i have no idea what you're talking about.

seems very comfortable to me.

 
Pin It