13 May 2011

gchatz w/ joel

(colon) how the sausage gets made (comma) an intimate look into the blogging process

as you may or may not know, blogger went down yesterday afternoon, thwarting our ability to tell you about all the great things we like out in the world and on the internet. it's finally back (although it looks like youtube-posts are kinda busted), and here's what you have to look forward to this afternoon.

me: if 2pz wasnt broken i would blog this
Joel: is it still broken?
ugh it IS
i want to write a strongly worded email
me: i know
Joel: poor isabella
no one is going to know about her new trick
me: or her cicada friend / meal
or holmes' new haircute
or my new orange tennis grip
or our after work adventure
or how many biscuits i give hunger games
or that my wire dvd was scratched last night and i didnt get to see the last 30 minutes of the last episode of the entire series
Joel: oh god
me:  oh and i have to post the clip of everyone on parks and rec being wasted
and how on the pulse of contemporary discussion our finger is
Joel: no one is going to be able to see that corgi in the bucket
or the grizzly bears in the memphis zoo cheering on the memphis grizzlies
me: omg i want to see that
Joel: or the booker t washington race to the top contest submission video
that one really tugs at the heart strings
me: im going to post this gchat when it comes back

and we're off!

No comments:

 
Pin It