06 May 2011

gchatz w/ starla

me: well
tell me what happened
starla: well i am a little fuzzy on how we met
but i found a random drunk girl on the subway
i thought she went to uga
so i wanted to help her
me: ctm
starla: took her back to my apartment
well
she didnt make it back
bc she vommed all over herself
me: oh no
outside or inside?
starla: outside on the sidewalk
me: thats good
starla: in front of my building
so my neighbors called the police
me: omg
did the police come?
starla: yes, then an ambulance
she was dead weight, couldnt walk or talk
i looked super creeps, like a kidnapper
me: lol
starla: bc i didnt know her name
but i didnt want to leave her in the subway
if i was thinking straight, i would have taken her upstairs at houston, rummaged through her phone and called a friend
but in my head since i thought she went to uga
i was like "i'll let this girl sleep on my couch"
DRUNK
so i couldnt get her off the subway at my stop
and so we went down to south ferry where a guy had to help me carry her
a HOT MESS
me: wow
thats an incredible story
starla: yep
the cops were real confused as how i came to have this girl in my possession
my neighbors were like "quit talking"
i guess my story was changing
they were disgusted
bc this chick was throwing up mexican food
lol
me: hahahaha

1 comment:

delta said...

my little hero!! CTM

 
Pin It