09 November 2012

get to know claire mccaskill's daughters.

they seem pretty cool!
How did you celebrate her victory?
M: Drank heavily.
L: This was the first election I was old enough to stay up with the adults, so it was really fun.
The next morning, style blogs had declared you a “pleasant surprise” and the “style breakout stars” of the election. Tell me about your style.
M: I like a lot of ugly things, like mixing three different patterns in the same outfit and wearing shoulder pads. I'm not a big fan of matching. There is nothing that can't be improved with a bold lip. The dress I wore on election night is from BCBG.
L: The blue-sleeve sweater and my pants were Theory. I found the top at Beacon's Closet. As for my style, I like dressing like a boy most of the time. 
(via

No comments:

 
Pin It