07 November 2012

starla's dozen

first up, kendrick lamar's "swimming pools (drank)":

me: ok starla
starla: what
me: tell me
what do you think of this
i think you're gonna like this one
starla: yeah i don't hate it
i like bitches and the dranks!
next is one from starla's favorite celebrity couple, "nobody's business" by rihanna, featuring chris brown:


me: well here's something youre sure to love
this is a preview of the new ri-ri breezy collabo
starla: ughhhh
i hate him
but let me listen
starla: nope
negative
i don't even like her anymore
have some self respect
he beat your ass!
move on for christ sake
me: i like the song though!
you have to admit, it's catchy
starla: nope
i am over him
and her
me: fair enough
there you have it! this has been the second edition of starla's dozen.

No comments:

 
Pin It