20 December 2013

Hungover Helping Cab Helps Drunks Work

I don't know bout you guys, but back in my 20-somethings, I would always end a drunken night by making myself some ramen noodles at home to stave off the effects of SoCo and Lime klassy drinks like Cosmos and martinis.

A London noodle company, Kabuto, is using this idea for good, helping drunks get to work the right way - in a FREE cab called Kab-U-To Work. It's stocked with hangover cures like Kabuto noodles, orange juice, sunglasses, and some British drug called paracetamol (I'm assuming it's British aspirin or something).
Kabuto Noodles has created the Kab-U-To Work taxi service, a London-wide package that sees you being ferried to work in the comfort of a taxi, while being served a pot of hot Kabuto soup noodles and fresh orange juice
The FREE!!!! cab service is running during the holiday season and may expand to other cities. New Yorkers would ruin it because there's too many of us drunks trying to get free shit, but they may as well do it here because when would I ever say no to a free noodle cab?!

No comments:

 
Pin It