10 April 2010

quotes from ladies.

reading sarah palin's spoken words on paper kind of feels similar to trying to pull a hidden image out of a magic eye poster...

""No administration in America's history would I think ever have considered such a step that we just found out that President Obama is supporting today.

You know that's kinda like getting out there on the playground, a bunch of kids ready to fight and one of the kids saying 'Go ahead, punch me in the face and I'm not going to retaliate. Go ahead and do what you want to with me.'"
-sarah palin



don't worry, he burned her up.

""I really have no response to that. Last I checked, Sarah Palin's not much of an expert on nuclear issues."
-barack obama







UPDATE: sarah palin again mocks the president by suggesting that he is the one who lacks the credentials to dictate nuc-ular policy because he is nothing but a part time senator/ community organizer. (click here)

...one thing that she forgot to mention in his resume is that he is the president of the united states, in constant communication with the secretary of defense and the joint chiefs of staff.

1 comment:

Joseph said...

did he say nuclear? or nucular? god, remember how stupid bush was? i love my president.

 
Pin It