14 September 2011

large orange.

everybody beat me to the research from the alumni email, so i'll just let y'all know that i'm sitting at my desk, doing my school work, decked out in an orange polo and a tennessee hat. i will have orange on everyday for a while, and you should, too. pat forde issued a challenge today:

"Florida-Tennessee (17). For much of the 1990s, this was the marquee regular-season game in the SEC. Spurrier vs. Fulmer, Wuerffel vs. Manning, one national title apiece (1996 for the Gators, '98 for the Volunteers). Tennessee hasn't kept up its end of the bargain lately, losing six straight to Florida and slipping out of the league's elite. But the game could matter again as soon as Saturday, when they meet in The Swamp. Vols fans are feeling optimistic, and the Gators look ready to rebound from last year's 8-5 pratfall."

also, i have it on good authority that someone will be unveiling the above tramp stamp on saturday at the nyc tailgate party

3 comments:

Melissa said...

i hope it's JOEL!

Liz said...

me too, melissa!

joel said...

its not me because one time my mom told me i wouldnt get any christmas presents if i got a tattoo.

see. i listen.

 
Pin It