14 September 2011

vol (determi)nation

"I mean, I always think about it. To me, Florida-Tennessee is everything. I grew up watching it during the (Steve) Spurrier and (Phillip) Fulmer days, and I think the last time we won was 2004. To me, that's way too long. I mean, it's too long. It would be great for this program right now, but it's not something that we can just wish to happen. Our defense is going to have to step up a lot this week, make a big improvement from last week to this week and the offense has to keep doing what they're doing."
-defensive tackle, Daniel Hood

"I don't really look at it like we haven't beaten them in six years, I look at it like we haven't beat them since I've been here. I know I haven't beaten them, and I want to beat them. I've been here for a while, and I can tell all those guys I've never beaten Florida. I want them to leave this program saying they beat Florida while I was here."
-inside linebacker, Austin Johnson

No comments:

 
Pin It