09 March 2010

the great chicken watch of 2k10: "one intrepid rider"

hopefully you've all been following 2Pz chicken story, which has gone viral all over the internet's face. just wanted to post a quick round-up blog of blogs covering our blog's blog story (meta).

gothamist picked up the story first, and emailed me for further comments. i am quoted. quoting starla.

then new york magazine picked it up, and it is now the #3 most commented story of the past 24 hours.

joel and sara emailed the story to one of our favorite celebrity blogs, dlisted, who linked to us directly, and sent several colorful emails with phrases like "i love this shit!" and "are you friends with joel? that ho already sent me this." love you, michael k!!

and later last night, the NEW YORK POST! ran it on their website, and i hope to see it in their printed paper today (i have to get one). they talk about me! ...but think i'm a boy. ;( it is the #1 most emailed story right now.

so that's all the coverage for now. i hope you're all proud! we couldn't have done it without your support, obvi. well, we probably could have, but there would be no one to share this momentous occasion with.

2Pz next goal in chicken-gate: make the nymag aproval matrix. highbrow. brilliant. fingers crossed!

7 comments:

bun-bun said...

And to think, you never would've been on that train if I hadn't gotten kancer.

Jenny said...

I HEARD THAT OPRAH EATS YOU GUYS FOR BREAKFAST OMFG!!!!

PS I just emailed grace because i saw the clip on Dlisted which is in my opinion the top of the top, but now I see you already knew that. Duh
oxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Kylie-
I'm with the AP. We're interested in talking to you about your photos of the man with chicken on subway. Can you please call me at 212-621-7410?

thanks
sara

joel said...

how intrepid

Melissa said...

she will, for ONE MILLION dollhares

kylie said...

well, i did it. they treated me like a piece of meat.

Anonymous said...

better than a piece of chicken

 
Pin It