02 February 2010

SPORTS!!!


the grizzlies beat the lakers yesterday, even though kobe scored more points on one game than any laker, ever...



it was a particularly sweet win, as 2 years ago we traded pau gasol to the lakers and got his brother marc (and some other stuff). no one thought that was a good idea, and now the grizzlies are back in playoff contention, and looking better than ever.

additionally, the grizzlies are playing cleveland tonight (right now), so feel free to cheer them on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I make money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my blog to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Joseph said...

I clicked the link, it's not a virus, or a scam...

kylie said...

joey there is such a nicey.

starla's going to see the grizz play against the knicks. i'll go if you go, joel.

 
Pin It