10 December 2010

fannings are tops


read this profile of dakota's sister elle in the nytimes. it is really charming. some excerpts:

Coppola recalls that after “Somewhere” wrapped, she got a handwritten thank-you note from Elle, along with a framed drawing Elle did of a ballerina.

Dorff describes her as “a girlie girl” and recalls how she kept pestering him to tell her what he had bought her as a “wrap present” at the end of the “Somewhere” shoot. It was a gold bracelet festooned with pearls. “She opened it,” he told me, “and she started crying. She said, ‘Are these real?’ I said: ‘Yeah! You’re my leading lady. I couldn’t have done it without you.’ ”

“Everyone says Dakota’s Meryl,” Elle would say, “and I’m Marilyn.”


read it!

1 comment:

kylie said...

how dare those fannings compare dakota to meryl! she is no meryl!

yet.

 
Pin It