10 December 2010

Joel's 2010 Music Roundup

There was plenty of good music this year. Some old favorites produced career best albums, and some new (to me) bands really took over my ipod. These are the ones that I loved, and my favorite song from each album. What were your favorites?

best of the year:
Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
Beach House - Teen Dream
Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Mark Ronson and the Business Intl. - Record Collection
Yeasayer - Odd Blood


my other favorites:
Janelle Monae - The ArchAndroid
Joanna Newsom - Have One On Me
Jonsi - Go
Kelis - Flesh Tone
Maximum Balloon - Maximum Balloon
MGMT - Congratulations
Rihanna - Loud
Robyn - Body Talk
The Roots - How I Got Over

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

goygoygoioi
lkljlkролдрод момпромпорм пл
ромрммп

 
Pin It