10 December 2010

2Pz movie review : black swan (part 1 - no spoilers)


well, i saw that movie everyone's been talking about. black swan, starring natalie portman, mila kunis, vincent cassel, barbara hershey, and (surprise!) winona ryder. i am reluctant to properly review this movie, because most of america doesn't even have the option to see it yet (wide release december 22 aka my birthday). i just gave joel my initial morning-after reaction, so i'll share that with you.

me: well i saw black swan last night
Joel: go onnnn
me: im not going to spoil anything for you
it was incredible though
Joel: yay!
me: like.....i had my eyes covered for most of the first hour
Joel: are you going to give it biscuits
me: it was really hard to watch
and i needed 11 cigarettes when it was over
Joel: i cant wait to see it
me: which is the exact reaction i had to requiem
Joel: natalie!
me: except that i hated that movie
this one, i loved
Joel: and im so excited about mila kunis being employed again
me: but i dont know if i will ever want to watch it again
it was so intense
it might be the most intense movie i've ever seen
mila is the bomb
Joel: oooOOOOOooo
what about the STRANgers
me: its 10 times more intense than the strangers
Joel: jeebus
me: and you now how intense i think that movie is
the first hour i was like 'why do people like this?'
and then by the time it was over
i wanted to give it a standing ovation
maybe my review should just be this gchat
Joel: that is quite a reaction
me: ps
natalie has that oscar locked up

...anyway, 11 biscuits!!!

joel can do the part 2 review when he gets his eyes on this movie.

side note: i wanted to know where a certain scene was filmed, so i googled "black swan party scene", and ended up here. ctM!

5 comments:

starla said...

it is better the 2nd time i tell ya. see it twice. you won't regret it.

threadsecutioner said...

whew not sure i can make it through 2 fingernail scenes!

Lilly said...

SPOILER ALERT

joel said...

omg what happens with the fingernails!?

kylie said...

what DOESNT happen with fingernails? and i really mean that.

 
Pin It