26 October 2011

downward da'freak

"I've got this new yoga class. I've really been going in there and trying to get in touch with my Chi trying to keep everything level-headed. I think I've done a good job. The coaches have noticed, like you said, coming out here and really trying to stay positive because I feel like it's for the better of the team.
"It's something I found on my own. I've been trying to get my hands on a yoga mat, and I'm working on it. I think I'm going to get one this week. It'll be good for me."
-da'rick rogers

the spread for this weekend's game is only 3.5 points, jicyww. DJV, rachel, and i will tell you how it goes, because we'll be sittin' in neyland watching it!!!!

2 comments:

starla said...

i am going to need y'all to quit sucking and win this weekend. go dawgs!

kylie said...

go vols? just say it.

 
Pin It