18 November 2011

brace yourself, starla.

re: the twilight sexy scene:
Stewart: Cinematically, cut all together, it’s awesome. I really like it, but we didn’t really do that scene.
Pattinson: And when we did they kept telling us to stop. [laughs]
Stewart: I know! Bill kept going, “Stop thrusting!” [Laughs]...I mean I didn’t actually want to have sex with him on set but....
Pattinson: Why not? [laughs] You can see my butt crack - why does butt crack not make it an R? You see my butt crack the whole time.
Stewart: No, you don’t, They darkened it or something.
Lautner: They shortened it, or I think they erased the crack.
Pattinson: It was really Kristen’s fault it was going R-rated. [To Stewart] Your fancy moves - no one’s seen moves like that in a PG-13 movie! [Laughs]
(via)
pipe down, jacob. no one's talking to you.

2 comments:

joel said...

shhhh.

the heterosexual adults are discussing intercourse.

quiet down twink.

Melissa said...

why did she keep clawing him? Is that how you have intercourse? im so confused.

 
Pin It