18 November 2011

a little jenny slate insight.

jenny slate discusses how she gets her news, what tv she watches, and other funny things:
And I oftentimes -- I know this is not the news -- but I do like to watch the Today Show while I’m having my coffee. It makes me feel like everything is just pretty easy. Oftentimes the stories on the Today Show are horrifying, like the baby Lisa story or Casey Anthony. But then when Kathi Lee and Hoda come on, it’s like "do you hate your arm fat" and you’re just like "Yeah!" Kathi Lee seems like she is just having a ball, and I love how they do their show and I love how they have fun cocktails.
...
On a daily basis, I watch Jem and The Golden Girls. I also love really any of the HBO programming -- it's wonderful. I also watch cooking shows. I like Top Chef and Ina Garten -- I think she rules. But honestly, I can get into such a tailspin with TV. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is the only one of the Housewives that I can stand at this point. I can’t handle what is going on with all of those other ladies. I think that they all need to take a big long nap. I find myself watching a lot of the Saturday Night Live reruns every now and then in the afternoon when I’m vaccuming. But I haven't watched the live show this season -- it's not on purpose, I love SNL. It was always my favorite show growing up; it will always be one of my favorite shows. I just haven’t had a chance because, you know, I like to party on Saturday nights.
 (via)
she's so cool, and could definitely be our 3rd PzNaPpod.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouch

joel said...

she didnt mean it anonydouche.

you are DEFINITELY the third pea.

Melissa said...

ctm.

 
Pin It