18 November 2011

my official 2Pz review of the twilight saga : breaking dawn, part 1

rachel: well, how was it?!
me: well
i'll tell you
it was just awful!
rachel: oh no!
what?!
me: unenjoyable
i never want to see it again
rachel: crap
me: i think the last one will be better
the subject matter coverred in this one was just bad
and horribly depicted
rachel: weddings, babies
doing it?
me: that takes up about 20 minutes
then its another 90 minutes of just awful sickness and pain and bones breaking and being ripped open
interspersed with long depressing silences and taylor lautner deficating all over the profession of acting
rachel: oh god
so ill wait for it to show up on demand i guess
or spare myself totally
me: no you should see it
you must see it

did you see it? what did you think? i'm so curious.

#spoileralertretroactive

4 comments:

joel said...

rosanna asked me if i was going to go see the next one at midnight after this...

i replied, "I think i HAVE to..."

Melissa said...

It's an endless cycle. sitting there at 12:01 enjoying the Hunger Games preview & thinking "I'll have to see that at midnight if I'm willing to sit through these"

bun-bun said...

so it's just like the first 3?

grandma hi$$y said...

it. was. awful.

 
Pin It